- 6 Russet Potatoes scrubbed
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- Put the potatoes in a pot of cold water, Add 2 tablespoons of salt and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Cook the potatoes until tender, but still firm, about 40 minutes. The potatoes must be cooked through and fork tender, but still holding their shape.
- Drain and put on a cutting board. Let cool, then cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush the potatoes with the canola oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan until it begins to shimmer. Remove from the heat and immediately add the garlic, red chili flakes and parsley and let sit for 1 minute.
- Season the oil with salt and pepper, to taste, and drizzle over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and serve immediately.
Share this Recipe
Leave A Comment