- 8 Tbl butter divided
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 Tbl fresh chives chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 6 cups new potatoes diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- whole milk small amount, warmed
- kosher salt & pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, melt 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter and saute mushrooms, onion, chives and garlic.
- Add wine and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- In a pot, boil potatoes until done; drain.
- Mash potatoes and add remaining 1/2 stick butter, salt, pepper, sour cream, and warm milk to desired consistency.
- Combine all ingredients and whip until thick and creamy.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen
Share this Recipe
Leave A Comment